Sunday, April 17, 2011

Who was lied to??

A certain investor running her own blog is publishing many incorrect statements. She is generally blaming the sales force for misrepresentations. I’d like to correct a few of her statements and I will start with this one:

“Especially when you lied to them about the 50% loans that they took out which you promised would not have to be paid back until the resort opened.

I, as a salesman and also as an investor was told by Elliott not having to pay the 50% financed portion until the hotel opens. I received this in writing from Elliott, same as ALL the other Juan Dolio investors who financed their 50%. This is why I told so to my clients. The coversheet of our binders says:

“Financing Option: Yes, Financing payments scheduled to begin once Sun Village Resort & Spa Juan Dolio opens”

Proof: http://www.sunvillagefacts.com/files/Agreements/FractionalOwnerSummary.pdf

This binder (purchase agreement) was NOT signed by the Impact Agents, it was signed by an Authorized Representative for Ocean Palms Real Estate (SVG) Inc. My personal copy was signed by Desiree from Sun Village. My client’s binders were signed by Carolina Berges, also working for Sun Village (Elliott).

1 comment:

Elliott said...

HI there - you are posting some very good information explaining what happened.

I have received a letter from the FBI that states I am considered a victim of this fraud. My cousins were also salespersons and received this same letter saying they are victims of fraud.

I think we are very fortunate with the FBI sending the letter, we can no longer afford attorneys fees. I think that the FBI's involvement is a good thing - they have more money than I do for going after this fraud and putting an end to this.